Leybourne Village Hall
A modern and well-equipped hall situated in the heart of the Village
The Village Hall is available for hire to residents of Leybourne and non-residents.
Monday – Thursday 9am to 10pm
Friday & Saturday 9am to midnight
Sunday 9am to 10pm
The Village Hall is closed on Public Holidays and during festive periods, i.e. Easter Bank Holiday weekend and between Christmas and New Year.
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- The Main Hall – up to 150 people (dependent on the type of function and seating arrangements).
- Licensed Bar
- Kitchen – fully equipped.
- Garden area
- Meeting Room – ideal for small meetings
- Free WiFi access
- Disability-friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- Easy access – less than 5 minutes from the M20
- Parking for 20 cars
The village hall is an ideal venue for:
- Music & dance
- Fitness Clubs
- Martial Arts
- Wedding receptions, anniversaries and parties
- Children’s Parties – bouncy castles and soft play areas are welcome
- Game and quiz nights
- Fundraising events
- Business conferences and corporate events – projector, screen and PA system are available
How to book
To make a booking please contact the Site Manager on 01732 873722 (Monday to Friday between 9am & 1pm) or download, complete and return our Booking Form via email to email@example.com or return it to the Parish Office at the Village Hall.